Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

188,327 users have contributed to 42,591 threads and 256,456 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 17 new post(s) and 38 new user(s).

• Logic Pro X Template - How do You mix with it?

So I recently got VEP and the logic pro template VSL provides, and I like how it is set up. My questin is, how do you mix with it?

Like if you try moving a fader in logic, it is linked to the master fader for that group. So that doesnt really work. What if I want individual control?

I noticed with this template, there is not an option to send on the indivudal channel strip. How do I do things like use logics multibe buses, to say bus reverb like I normally would?

Sorry if this question has been asked before, I am new at this and trying to not be confused, but its a little bit tricky and I can't seem to find any other resources on the topic.

Thank you.

• Hi Jeremy, 

We have learned that there are no norms when it comes to mixing and setup... 

Would you like to post exactly what you are trying to do? This will help to point you in the right direction, and you will get answers more quickly.

For specific requests, you can also contact us at support@vsl.co.at directly.  

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL