Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,091 users have contributed to 42,706 threads and 256,980 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 39 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• VE midi feedback loop ??

Hi all, Not sure what exact terminology to use here, but I'm experiencing some of what I could call, a feedback loop or jitter with Logic when using VE & VIP. It happens after a while of "live" performance work (everything fine) when I'm just playing around. Then, all of a sudden this jitter/loop will occurr in the middle of a phrase.  Every note thereafter will have the issue as well. It will correct itself when I select the VE window to  bring it to the foreground.   I'm waiting 4-5 seconds in between notes to see if it resolves itself and it won't unless I bring VE back to the foreground. - miraculous recovery :-)

I'd describe it as a jitter or feedback loop (extreme repeated "digital" staccato) for a single note, tailing off after a second or 2.

Any help you could give me would be appreciated.

Using Logic Pro X with 3 instances of (multi-timbral) Vienna Ensemble (free version), each with multiple Vienna Instruments pro instances. It doesn't matter which Ensemble window I bring up, it will stop the "jitter/feedback" from happening in any.

Thanks!