Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,465 users have contributed to 42,228 threads and 254,805 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 19 new post(s) and 49 new user(s).

• Just saw this post.

I´ve been running a one instance VEP with Logic for months.

I use the Event Input plug-in and it works like a charm.

I earlier experienced dropped notes and interference between ports, but now I don´t see any of it.

Cheers,

• Are there any new information about this?

I also start my first big template and would rather prefer this new solution.

Thanks.

• Hello, 

No news about this yet. It will be posted in this very thread first!

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi Paul,

Any news for AU3 and Logic fix? I'm still waiting this upgrade before rebuilding (merging) my big templates.

Thanks,

Claude

• last edited
    last edited

Hi,

Unfortunately still no news there.

Synchron Strings I and the new Synchron Player needed all our attention. AUv3 is very high on the to-do list once our new products are available.

Best,
    Paul

• Thanks Paul for your quick response. I'll wait for the update.

Claude

• Wondering if there are any updates here? coming up on a year since the first post I believe... thank you!

• I had a dream ........

In the mean time there are the Articulation of Logic 10.4

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi, Unfortunately still no news there. [url=https://www.vsl.co.at/en/Synchron_Series/Synchron_Strings_I]Synchron Strings I and the new Synchron Player [/url]needed all our attention. AUv3 is very high on the to-do list once our new products are available. Best,Paul
    Hi Paul, any news?

• Hi, 

Unfortunately no news yet. We're all tied up in Synchron Player development and testing right now. 

Best, 
    Paul

• Is this working now in logic and vep? or not yet?

• No its not yet.  

Try this for now: https://www.logicprohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=137085