Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,910 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,946 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 6 new post(s) and 50 new user(s).

• CC1 no longer works

Hello,

All the time I've used my library, the default presets were set so that the mod wheel controlled the Y parameters.

For some reason, the mod wheel is no longer active. I've checked and reasigned the CC1 to the mod wheel for the Y param but it does nothing. I've reloaded and tried other presets. Nothing.

There's nothing pyshically worng with the mod wheel. Works on other VIs. 

I thought maybe I needed to reset the parameters to default but can't find a way to do that either.

Thanks.

• Hi NealF, 

That's quite strange. Maybe a filter in your sequencer that is in the way? 

Do you want to send us a song that contains CC1 information which is not recognized by Vienna Instruments? Please send it to support@vsl.co.at

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • I'll do some more testing and send a file if I still can't get it to work.

• Sorry for bringing this old thread up again, but I have the same issue. MIDI monitor shows CC1 data just fine, all the other CCs work as expected, just CC1 doesn't seem to do anything on any assigned parameter. VSL Solo Voices / Cubase 12 Pro. Any idea what to do or how to even troubleshoot this one?

Best, Jonas

• Ok don't mind me, I got it. I loaded an Expression Map and that Expression Map obviously uses and sets CC1 for articulation switching, so it's not available for controlling anymore. Just for whoever has the same issue.