Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,768 users have contributed to 42,478 threads and 255,925 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 32 new user(s).

• Logic doesn't 'see' new solo voices install

Hi and help :)

I have been using VSL instruments with Logic for a couple of years with no problem. Last night I installed solo voices (latest version of E License and Library Manager installed) but no matter what I do, I can't access the files as a plug-in within Logic. I have rescanned several times (within Logic) - Vienna Instruments still appear but no solo voices. The files appear to be properly downloaded (.dat) and I've checked the routing within Library Manager. I have restarted both Logic and my system several times. 

I'm wondering if there is a componenet plug in somewhere that I'm missing - I've redownloaded the software file several times but cannot find the plug in icon that exists for VI. 

Am I missing something? 

Thanks!

• last edited
    last edited

Hello sij,

I have already answered your mail to support@vsl.co.at.

Please open the Directory Manager (find it in "Applications" (OS X) or "All Programs" (Win) => then "Vienna Instruments").

Remove all folders - then add all sample content again by drag and drop from your Finder/Explorer.

More information about how the Directory Manager works can be found in the video "How to use the Directory Manager".

Best,
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL