Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,528 users have contributed to 42,236 threads and 254,836 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 21 new post(s) and 40 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

Same here! Very annoying as I'm trying to set up a template to match the instance colours with the relevant instruments in Logic. Running VEPro in Windows 7 Pro. And to make matters worse, the last colour I was able to choose was pink so now all my remaining instances (and there are a lot of them as I'm using an instance-per-instrument for a full orchestra) are a delightful pink! ðŸ˜›

Any fix for this yet?

• Hi Marcusmax, 

Sorry to say that I have no news on this topic. 

Best,
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • That's a pity Paul. Perhaps it could be addressed in the next update? 

Thanks, Mark

• Paul,

Thank you for the reply.  I would also like to add that this bug is a real pain for a large template.  Have not found any work around.  With 45 tabs in VEP6 it is timeconsuming to read every tab.  The colors are a big timesaver.  Just wanted to let you know I'm still experiencing the issue as well.  VEP 6.0.17226 on Windows 7 pro.

Thanks!  I know you guys have a ton on your plate.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers,

Tim 

• Paul,

Going to have to agree with Tim here. Being able to colour the tabs is a huge timesaver especially when you have so many open. Would really appreciate a fix.

Best,

Marcus

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Marcus,

AFAIK, this is not a problem in VE Pro 7 - is that an option for you? I'll be happy to send you some demo licenses.

Best,
    Paul

• Hi,

I've just come across this issue in VEPro 6 v6.0.18442. Any word on when this will be fixed for VEPro 6?

• last edited
    last edited

Hi,

No plans there right now. Did you check out VE Pro 7 yet?

Best,
    Paul

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Paul,

It's a bit disappointing that a bug like this has been present for 3 years (probably longer, but that's when it was first reported in this thread), and there's no plans for a fix. It makes managing big templates far more difficult without different colours. I do hope VSL will have a rethink and look at getting this fixed in the next update.

I did check out VEPro 7, but as the issue with Play VST & Logic is not specific to VEPro 6 (or 7) and therefore that issue won't be resolved by updating, and because I don't particularly need any of the newer features for my workflow, there isn't much incentive for me to upgrade. Especially when you consider that the upgrade from VEPro 5 to 6 was a reasonable 85 Eur - for me to get the same number of licenses for my machines in VEPro 7 would cost me 225 Eur.

@Paul said:

Hi, 

No plans there right now. Did you check out VE Pro 7 yet?

Best,
    Paul