Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,464 users have contributed to 42,300 threads and 255,080 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 10 new post(s) and 50 new user(s).

• A Sibelius Soundset for Solo Violin 2 and Solo Cello 2

Is There a soundset for the new VIs Solo Violin 2 and Solo Cello 2 ?

Iv'e tried 'building' my own by using a solo violin 1 soundset/ preset and replacing the V1 patces in the cells with the equivalent Vl2 patches... but since the patches are not exactly the same i don't know how to arrange them in the matrice.   

Any suggestions?

• Download and install the latest sound set from MyVSL

Dorico, Notion, Sibelius, StudioOne, Cubase, Staffpad VE Pro, Synchon, VI, Kontakt Win11 x64, 64GB RAM, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, August Forster 190
  • Iv'e installed the newest SibeliusSoundset 1.0.110. Now I see the added new Solo 2 instruments in Sibelius's playback configuration window.

The problem is that they do not appear in the Preset menu of Vienna Instruments Pro - Preset / Sibelius / VE_ Soundset_ Strings_ V2.

The solo 2 instruments do appear in the- Preset -A - Strings - Preset Files menu, but these are arranged differently then the SSS presets.

• Hello Gil!

The VI presets for Sibelius of the Solo Violin 2 and Solo Cello 2 can be found under Sibelius/Strings 3.4/Solo Strings/Solo Strings 2

Best regards,
    Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library
  • ErisnoE Erisno moved this topic from Notation Programs & Vienna on
  • ErisnoE Erisno moved this topic from Finale on
  • ErisnoE Erisno moved this topic from Notation Programs & Vienna on