Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,955 users have contributed to 42,332 threads and 255,212 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 6 new post(s) and 37 new user(s).

• Immediate upgrade for VE Pro 6

Hello,

I am on a project with a deadline of today. Because of compatibility issues, I need to upgrade from Ve Pro 4 to Ve Pro 6. When dealing with Sweetwater, they say I can't receive the download until the next business day. I am so confused. In what year do we live that I can't receive an immediate download and authorization after a purchase? Please help! Should I cancel the sweetwater order, and order straight through you guys? Will that generate an immediate download link and authorization?

Thanks

• So I went ahead and ordered the upgrade directly from VSL which generated an immediate downlink load and authorization codes. Solved. Now I need to call Sweetwater and cancel my order through them.

• Hi Alc226,

Thanks for your purchase of our VE Pro 6 upgrade. I'm sorry to hear about this issue.
    Our retailers have direct access to our dealer intranet and can process and deliver orders to their customers anytime. Depending on the business hours of the retailer, and their internal processes, the delivery of the authorization and download can take a while.

I hope you are enjoying VE Pro 6!

Best,
    Stefan