Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,503 users have contributed to 42,234 threads and 254,821 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 18 new post(s) and 49 new user(s).

• VSL for KONTAKT 1.2

Since version 1.2, and the rissing use of directstreaming in KONTAKT, would you please convert that really expressive Library (i listened to all the Demos! just brillant!) into KONTAKT?!
    I dont think you dont want do that [:)] So then tell me, when will it be released? Any worktogethers with NI?
    Im locking forward!

• [*-)]
    not to offend but does people new to a board even bother to read old posts before posting their doubts?

To Admins and mods: you´re going to have to make a "sticky" thread with an elementary FAQs or we´ll get this very post every other day, along with "what´s the difference between the Orchestral Cube and the Performance Set?".

EDIT: I want to clarify, this post isn´t specifically directed againt Manoloco, just in case someone understand it that way. I edited it somewhat (though the original content was far from rude) and private excuses are going its way just in case. Least thing I want is to make anybody feel bad.
    I still think a FAQ would be a good idea.

• FAQ is on it´s way! Thanks for the reminder!

Best, Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL