Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,366 users have contributed to 42,222 threads and 254,770 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 59 new user(s).

• I like the new look, very clean and modern!  One question though, how to start that first instance of a VST 3 plugin.    Excited to try it on my Mac!  I can never remember how to do it for the first time...

• last edited
    last edited

Hi jaysun, 

Why don´t you contact us directly at sales@vsl.co.at? ðŸ˜Š

We don´t bite, and some people even say we´re actually very friendly people!

Best,
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi Tensitivity, 

Glad you like the new version!

To be honest, I´m not sure what the problem is, VE PRO 6 VST3 should be there in your plug-in options right away. 

Do you want to send some screenshots and a short description to support@vsl.co.at? We´ll take a look asap!

Best, 
    Paul

• I think a 1 month Grace period is poor, especially as someone who bought V5 2 monhts ago and hasn't even installed it yet!

• second tray...

Hi Paul

Is it now possible to have 2 or 3 (or more) VEP6 Instances wich are connected to ONE Mir Pro Venue?

grey

• Hello greystorm, 

That´s still the same as it was in VE PRO 5, one MIR PRO Venue for each instance. 

We are still hoping that AUv3 will be here soon, and then this will also be much easier for all Logic Pro X users. 

Best,
    Paul

• If I want to upgrade one set and buy another set of VEP 6, can the second set priced at 85? Besides, can VEP 6 work with VEP 5 slaves?

• Hello Chan, 

The second VE PRO 6 will be full licenses, with the introductory price of 235 €. 

VE PRO 6 and VE PRO 5 cannot be connected, it needs to be the same version on all computers. 

Best, 
    Paul

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi Tensitivity, 

Glad you like the new version!

To be honest, I´m not sure what the problem is, VE PRO 6 VST3 should be there in your plug-in options right away. 

Do you want to send some screenshots and a short description to support@vsl.co.at? We´ll take a look asap!

Best, 
    Paul

Paul, got it figured out.  Unfortunately, Notion doesn't support VST3 yet...  ðŸ˜ž  But the VST2 version is a stunner!

• The bold font and such looks very cheap indeed - not what I expected from a "retina" upgraded app. Can't see much retina about VEP6 to be honest. It just looks like everything got bold and maybe a bit bigger. Doesn't look more detailed or higher resolution, rather the opposite. But of course the feature set is more important:) I hope they'll improve the visuals though (I am on Mac - don't know if it looks the same on PC).

• Well, from the images it really looks like UI design was not a main focus during development of VEP6 - more like they lost their UI designer or he/she was occupied with other projects. Very functional UI with not much dedication to details or style IMHO.

The old UI was not perfect and very limited in terms of flexibility but at least ok to look at.

just my thoughts

best