Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,620 users have contributed to 42,247 threads and 254,874 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 22 new post(s) and 43 new user(s).

• This program change issue has not been fixed in Logic 10.3...very frustrating.

• I have this problem and was trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. Thanks for posting.

• I have a similar problem with program change in Digital Performer.

I haven't been able to get Prg Change to work since VIPRO vers. 2.4.14074

VIPRO responds correctly if I send PC from a control surface, but not as part of the DP sequence.  Strange.  It's worked perfectly for years.  I've tried each new version of VI/VE Pro, without success.  Keep reverting back.

Did you ever get it to work?

ddunn

• Hi ddun,

Patch Change, as it is called in DP, works fine here with Matrix switching in the current VI Pro build - please confirm that you have indeed enabled Program Change to switch Matrices in VI Pro itself!

Best, Marnix

• Marnix,

Thanks for response.  I must wait till I finish my current work with VIPRO ver. 2.4.14074 before I do anymore testing.

But I've not seen a control within VIPRO to enable/disable program change.  

The "ksw" button in the matrix view was only for toggling keyswitch or PC views, as both were always active.

Not correct?

Also it's strange that an iPad controller sending PC to VIPRO works correctly, while it doesn't via playback from DP.

Thanks for your help.

ddunn