Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

184,613 users have contributed to 42,366 threads and 255,351 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 7 new post(s) and 72 new user(s).

  • NEW: Dimension Strings II: Violin STANDARD are now complete

    last edited
    last edited

    Dear Dimension Strings Users,

    We have just updated the download file for the violin section of Dimension Strings II.

    Find the new Download File right here!

    Best,
    Paul


    Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • last edited
    last edited

    Do I have to re-download them, if they are already installed from the first download file in December?

    Any idea when the others will follow?

    @Paul said:

    Dear Dimension Strings Users, 

    We have just updated the download file for the violin section of Dimension Strings II. 

    Find the new Download File right here

    Best,
    Paul


  • Hi Alan, 

    The next sections will be available as separate downloads as well. 

    I can´t give you any dates yet, but we´ll release all new sections as soon as they are ready (editing, mapping, QA). 

    Best, 
    Paul


    Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • last edited
    last edited

    Thanks, Paul.  😊

    Do I have to re-download the violins? I have had no trouble with them so far.

     

    @Paul said:

    Hi Alan, 

    The next sections will be available as separate downloads as well. 

    I can´t give you any dates yet, but we´ll release all new sections as soon as they are ready (editing, mapping, QA). 

    Best, 
    Paul


  • Hi Alan, 

    No, you do not have to re-downloaded the violins once again. 

    Best, 
    Paul


    Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi,

     

    I'm planning to purchase Dim-Strings II as soon as the Cellos are available, so hopefully they will be out in the very near future. Really looking forward to enjoy Dim-Strings II. 

     

    Cheers,

    Muziksculp 


  • Hi VSL,

    Are we close to seeing the release of Dim-Strings II (Cellos) ? 

    Any news, updates, info. ...  When... ?  

    Patiently waiting for the Cellos, and the rest of the Dim-Stirngs II family to be released. 

    Thanks,

    Muziksculp 


  • last edited
    last edited

    Hi, 

    We are getting closer, but I can´t tell you how long it will take exactly.
    The last mappings and tests take quite some time, and we want to deliver a great product with no flaws, as always 😊

    Thanks for your patience, it will be worth it!

    Best, 
    Paul


    Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • last edited
    last edited

    @Paul said:

    Hi, 

    We are getting closer, but I can´t tell you how long it will take exactly.
    The last mappings and tests take quite some time, and we want to deliver a great product with no flaws, as always 😊

    Thanks for your patience, it will be worth it!

    Best, 
    Paul

     

    Hi Paul,

     

    Thanks for the feedback.  

    Do you mean you are getting closer to release the Dim-Strings II Cellos ? or the whole Dim-Strings II Library ? 

    Good Luck, and hope to enjoy Dim-Strings II one of these days  😊  👍

    Cheers,

    Muziksculp