Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

188,328 users have contributed to 42,591 threads and 256,456 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 39 new user(s).

• FLStudio Problems

Hi!

A number of VSL and FLStudio users like myself are experiences problems with the newest version of FLStudio (v.12) and Vienna, namely that the saved projects give an error when trying to load any instance of Vienna and "ignore" the plugin and load and empty wrapper channel instead. Interest An ImageLine representative posted on the FLStudio (as FidelityMusic) forums to all of us that they attempted to contact Vienna 10 days ago (about) in an attempt to resolve the issue and they said thay haven't heard a response. Any comments? Anything that would help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

-Josh

• Hi Josh, 

What exactly is "Vienna"? Unfortunately all our software products start with that name...?

We´re trying our best to reply within 24 hours, and I tried to find an email containing "ImageLine", but so far couldn´t find it in our database. 

Thanks for more information, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Apologies for my ambiguity. What I'm using shows up in FLStudio as "Vienna Instruments x64." I use that to load instances of both Special Edition and the main library Percussion collection. Projects with either fail. Does that help? If you'd like to pass an email along to me privately (via email for instance), I will happily pass that privately on to him. I'm happy to do whatever I can to fasciliate the conversation. I'll make the same offer on the FLStudio forums.

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Josh, 

Thanks. Did you check that you have installed the latest available version of Vienna Instruments?

It will also help to know which OS you are working on - and of course you can contact us directly at support@vsl.co.at, friday night is actually a very busy night, musicians seem to remember most of their troubles at that time of the week ðŸ˜‰

Best, 
    Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL