Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,089 users have contributed to 42,706 threads and 256,980 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 40 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• Concert Guitar

Hi

I have just purchased Concert Guitar and have downloaded and (apparently) installed it via the Vienna Download Manager. I intend to use it as a VST plugin in Cubase 7. The installation seems to have given me a folder called 51_Concert-Guitar with .dat files named Concert-Guitar_01 to Concert-Guitar_28. The plugin does not seem to be available in Cubase and no stand alone version seems to have been installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My system is a PC with an Intel Core i7-2600K 3.40GHz with 8GB RAM running Windows 10

• You should install (and download if not already done) the Vienna Instruments player which is the VST-Plugin that can load the Guitarsamples.

You can find the Vienna Instrument download in "MyVSL" selecting "Softwareinstallers".

Make sure, that the Vienna Instrument installer installs his .dll in the Folder for VST-Plugin of your Cubase-installation. You should be asked for the Folder during installation.

I hope that helps

best

fahl5

• Thanks fahl5 I think I've got it now :-)