Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

185,381 users have contributed to 42,392 threads and 255,499 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 65 new user(s).

• Wow,

Paul, is there any changelog available for such updates? I can see it concerns 3 DS sections and Solo Strings I too.

• Hi Paul,

I'm having trouble updating DM strings libraries. I'm not sure if my libraries are up to date so I tried to drag the .viupdate on the Directory manager but I got this: ''The package is corrupt (CRC doesn't match).'' I tried redownloading without success.

• Hi Fred, 

Confirmed, we´ll fix that asap!

Best, 

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Ok, great- I had completely missed that update process- done!

• Hi, 

We have just uploaded a new version of VI and VI PRO to the User Area, where this Library Update bug (OS X only) is fixed. 

Thanks for reporting!

Best, 

Paul

• Thanks! That was fast!

• Guess my question was lost in a crowd,

Is there a changelog for those updates? And the earlier Solo Strings update as well - any way to know what changed, what was fixed etc.?

• [quote=Vlzmusic]Guess my question was lost in a crowd,

Good question,

I don't think there is any. But mostly it's just some wrong samples mappings (and humanize presets). 

• When I run these updates, I get a "0 files were updated" message at the end.  This doesn't seem like any update happened.  No file dates were changed in my samples.

• Hi dbudde, 

Which version of VI/VI PRO are you running, on which OS? Did you restart the Directory Manager after the update?

Works fine here on Win 7 and OS X 10.9....

Best,

Paul

• VI Pro version 2.4.13245.  And yes I restarted directory manager.  OS X 10.9.3

• Never mind.  Helps to plug in the vienna key.  My bad.