Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,768 users have contributed to 42,478 threads and 255,925 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 32 new user(s).

• VE Pro 5.3,13043: serious dysfunction of automation mapping

In the last VE Pro update destination entries are possible only if they refer to features in VE Pro and MIR. Vienna Suite and other plugins cannot be addressed. When existing projects using automation are opened, these destinations are replaced with "SELECT DESTINATION" (what is not possible).

BTW it would be very fine to have an option to sort the entries (for instance by channel numbers). It is very time-consuming to search one of them when there are hundreds.

Apart from that, I am very happy with the Vienna products and congratulate the staff on the admirable achievements.

Thanks for that.

GM

• I haven't checked the mapping of projects created with privious versions yet (will do so ASAP), but I can't confirm that Destinations only refer to internal parameters(click thumbnail for full resolution screen-shot):

[url=http://postimg.org/image/m08rlbrir/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/m08rlbrir/Automation_Mapping.jpg[/img][/url]

.. or do I misunderstand what you're trying to tell us ...? 8-)

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • I just loaded a VI Frame from early 2012 - all MIDI remote control destination assignments were ok.

In case this issue still bothers you, please write a mail to  with detailed reproduction steps and as many technical details as possible.

Kind regards,

• last edited
    last edited

PS:

@mink said:

[...]

BTW it would be very fine to have an option to sort the entries (for instance by channel numbers). It is very time-consuming to search one of them when there are hundreds. [...]

Great idea! Thanks for the input.

• Thank you very much for your quick response. Definitely I cannot use the automation data in the VE Pro update. I returned to an older version and contacted the support,

Thanks.

GM

• Everything is working fine now. Thanks for prompt assistance and the quick update.

GM