Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

188,327 users have contributed to 42,591 threads and 256,456 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 17 new post(s) and 38 new user(s).

• MIRacle licence problem

Hi, I've recently been getting warnings from eLicencer Control Center that I don't have a licence for MIRacle. I've updated MIR PRO24 to 5.1.12684 and eLicencer to 6.6.6.2137 but the problem persists. Perhaps I don't understand the relationship between these two products since there was no Registration for MIRacle when I purchased MIR PRO24. Can anyone throw some light on this? Mac OSX 10.8.5

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Pentaquark,

that's very strange. A quick question: Will MIR Pro 24 work correctly once you clicked away the error-message you described?

In any case: Please get in contact with . Add as many details as possible. I'm sure VSL's support team will be able sort out this issue quickly.

Kind regards,

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Dietz, in response to your question: I find I have to click the error message away several times and then MIRacle works again but only for a short time and then the licensing error message returns again. If however I use MIR Pro 24 without MIRacle everything works perfectly. I have, as you suggested, contacted support. Many thanks.