Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,755 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,921 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• chamber strings

Bonjour, j'ai acheté en 2009 la vienna special edition et vienna special edition plus, couplé avec SIBELIUS 7. J'ai pu utiliser les chamber string seuelement 180 fois, et je ne sais plus pourquoi. J'ai maintenant tous les instruments disponibles, y compris orchestral string, sauf chamber strings. Que dois-je acheter pour retrouver mes chamber strings ? Merci pour votre réponse.

• last edited
    last edited

Hello Gilles,

Thanks for your posting. As the forum language is english, I have used Google Translate to translate your message:

"Hello, I bought in 2009 and vienna vienna special edition special edition further coupled with Sibelius 7. I could use the kind of luxurious string chamber 180 times, and I do not know why. I now have all available instruments, including orchestral string, except chamber strings. What should I buy to find my chamber strings? Thank you for your reply."

My answer in english:

I have checked your account and found the SE VOL 1 (previously called SE STANDARD LIBRARY) and SE VOL 1 PLUS (previously called SE PLUS STANDARD LIBRARY) registered on your account.

In 2009, these products were delivered on DVD and our ViennaKeys contained a demo license that worked for 180 starts. When these demo starts are used up, you cannot access the EXTENDED LIBRARIES anymore (these were installed alongside the STANDARD LIBRARY automatically).

Seems like these demo starts are now expired.

Solution: The Chamber Strings are contained in the SE VOL 2 and SE VOL 2 PLUS (best price as a bundle).

To help with your decision, I have sent another demo license to your registered email address => so you can evaluate the instruments once again.

These demo licenses work for 30 days/30 starts.

Once the 30 starts are used up, you can recharge them as often as you like by clicking "Maintenance" in the eLicenser Control Center (within 30 days).

Here´s the link to Google Translate!

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL