Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,765 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,923 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 14 new post(s) and 38 new user(s).

• Confused about Room Packs and autorization

Hi, I bought MIRPRO24 and installed it on a new PC including the Roompacks I am entitled to with the purchase. I put the Konzerhaus.vmi files on my PC and told MIR where to find them but it said I have to download new ones and buy a license? I don't understand.

• Here is the alert: "An older version of RoomPack 1 Vienna Konzerthaus has been detected on your system. Please download and install the latest version from your USER AREA: (link) This new Vienna Konzerthaus RoomPack also requires a separate license. We have sent the Activation Code to download this new license to your registered email address!" So what's the deal? I don't have any new authorization code. I just want to use the original RoomPack I got when I purchased the MIRPRO24. As it is now the MIRPRO24 will not load any venues so it's useless.

• Ok, so I found an old email detailing the problem with the split license between MIR and the Room Packs, I downloaded the new files as instructed, used the new code to authorize the software on my eLicenser, then I went into MIR Prefernces and told MIR where the files are but I get nothing. It doesn't even see the files in the browser. What is going on?

• last edited
    last edited

Hi VirtualVirgin,

If you have installed the latest MIR RoomPack1 and the latest MIR PRO and VE PRO Software, you should be fine.

The only thing I can think of is that the path to your Roompacks (in the MIR PRO / VE PRO Preferences) is wrong.

Feel free to send screenshots of your Preferences and the location of your installed MIR PRO Roompack Data (in your Finder/Explorer) to , with a quick reference to this thread!

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi. Still problems. I sent screenshots to the support email. I def have all the latest versions of MIRPRO24, VEP5 and the Konzerhaus Room Packs and all authorized on my eLicenser. I dunno what to do.

• Hi VirtualVirgin,

has your problem been resolved in the meantime?

Best,

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library