Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,845 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,934 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 5 new post(s) and 37 new user(s).

• Hi HTH,

I am also trying to use the demo version of MIR Pro 24, in Digital Performer. I have tried to download the Trial Pack, but after it downloads it will not install. I get a message saying there are no installs. How can I get the impluses to install for the MIR demo? 

• last edited
    last edited

From the MIR RoomPacks section of your user area:

To download the impulse response data of your RoomPack, please install the latest version of the Vienna Download Manager which you can find below.

• In case you haven’t done so already: Download and install the most recent eLicenser Control Center. Enter the Activation Code you received via email into eLicenser Control Center to download license(s) to your ViennaKey or other eLicenser USB key.
    • Download the Download Manager File for your RoomPack (available below) and open it by double-clicking the *.vsldownload file.
    • This will start the Vienna Download Manager and the download will start automatically. Once the download is finished, click the “Install” button in the Vienna Download Manager (the eLicenser key with your license has to be connected to your computer). You will be guided through the installation.