Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,420 users have contributed to 42,227 threads and 254,787 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 15 new post(s) and 46 new user(s).

• Very happy with the plug-in - it's just what I needed for my Pro-Tools setup! Congratulations on a job well done[8-|]!

• Hi everybody, I downloaded the test version of MIR Pro 24 and it works very well. I was a bit a sceptical because my PC is a bit of a lame duck (i5/8GB RAM), but there havenĀ“t been any problems so far! Even a mixing template with all 24 instruments runs smoothly in Cubase 6 (as inserts in audio tracks - its a different story with instrument tracks, but I donĀ“t use them for mixing anyhow). Just in case there are other users with older machines considering a try...

• Thanks for the positive feedback, Merapi! Highly appreciated. :-)

Yes, it's true that MIR Pro's own RAM requirements are "modest" enough to make it work on 8 GB. It's a different story when the demands of virtual instruments add to it, of course.

Kind regards,

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • I can't tell you how happy this had made me.  I never could get it to work with Ensemble Pro 5 inside of Sonar and had to use the old method of standalone with LoopBe.  That was a painful setup to use.  This new VSTi plug-in is what I dreamed of when I bought MIR after it first came out.  It works like a champ with Sonar X2.  Now I have that beautiful sound with ease of use inside of Sonar.  Thank you so much for this and bravo to the software engineers!