Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,489 users have contributed to 42,233 threads and 254,817 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 20 new post(s) and 48 new user(s).

• Solo Strings I Cubase Expression Maps?

Hello everyone. I'd like to know if anyone has created dedicated cubase expression maps for the Solo Strings I library, one that has a switch for every single patch in the list. I would attempt to create one myself if no one has done so already, so I'm looking forward to responses so I can proceed. Thank you all.

• hi synchronizer question: you need a map for all patches from the solo strings library? i think, this make not sense. you need not to have access to all patches via expression map. it is better to make a standard map, where you can easy change and add the patches you need for your current music. there are maps created from vsl in "needfull things"... but i am not so happy with this maps. it is difficult to change and add. i currently make some new maps for me. but i think, expression maps are something very personal. regards grey

• last edited
    last edited

Hi,

Expression Maps for all Collections are available in your User Area.

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Ah thank you! EDIT: the files are fxp inside the individual solo strings folder and are not being read by Cubase. hmm...has anyone created any matrices to go along with the maps?

• last edited
    last edited

Hi synchronizer,

Did you watch the video and read the manual (in the download zip file)?

Which step doesn´t work?

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL