Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,773 users have contributed to 42,478 threads and 255,926 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 37 new user(s).

• MIR PRO 24 activation code....

My MIR PRO 24 is already registered (owned MIR se), I have no activation code though.  Also, the MIR PRO 24 software is not showing up in my user area for download.  Thanks for your help as always!!

•  Hi Michael,

you don't need an activation code for MIR PRO 24, but you need a Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 license to run MIR PRO 24 (or MIR PRO).

best

Herb

• I see.... but I'm still not seeing the MIR PRO 24 download links in my User area.  Thanks!

• last edited
    last edited

Hello Michael,

Sorry for the delay.

What Herb was trying to say is that MIR PRO 24 only works in conjunction with Vienna Ensemble PRO 5, which is the "front-end" and mixer of the interface now.

There is no separate MIR PRO 24 software available anymore, as it is integrated into VE PRO 5.

You already have the license for MIR SE (which is now the MIR PRO 24 license), so in order to make use of the new MIR PRO 24 interface, you need to get Vienna Ensemble PRO 5.

For now, I have sent a demo license activation code to your registered email address.

This way you can check out how you like the new interface and can access MIR PRO at the same time.

You will find the software in your User Area, please make sure to download and install the latest version of the Konzerthaus Roompack as well.

The demo license works for 30 starts/30 days, and you can recharge the starts as often as you like within 30 days by clicking "Maintenance" in the eLicenser Control Center.

Feel free to contact me at if any further questions pop up!

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • I see.... I was looking in the MIR section not vienna ensemble pro5. silly me...hhrrmmmm...I was excited for the FREE update to MIR pro 24.  Now I have to get vienna ensemble pro  5.  Seems silly to have to buy more to continue to use the updated MIR pro 24 (not so free to update) .  I own so many vienna things it should be free. :) (Vienna Instrmnts Pro/Vienna ensemble/Vienna Suite/MIRse/ plethera of samples boxed/downloaded.  Maybe a better bundle price for VE5/MIRpro bundle for us MIRse users. Thanks for your reply and Help! As always, love your products and your commitment to the highest level of quality and stability. I tell everyone of your wonderfully magical and musical software.  Thanks!

• Hi Michael, 

Thanks for your nice words!

Of course MIR PRO 24 is not a MUST for you (you can still use MIR SE as a stand-alone product), but the level of integration that was achieved by using VE PRO 5 and all the included features like cross-platform networking, full parameter automation and of course the "Preserve" function improves so many aspects of virtual orchestration that I´m sure you will like this match very soon. 

Best, 

Paul

• I never recieved the demo activation code for ViennaEnsemble pro 5.  Thanks!

• Never mind, found it. My bad.

• Is there only 1 liscense in the demo version?  Can't mult-platform test? Also, is there only 1 MIR pro24 as a MIR se owner, and if so, how do I run MIR pro 24 on multiple computers setup with Vienna ensemble pro 5 if I purchase the Pro 5?  Thanks again!

• Hi, 

Yes, there is "only" one demo license for MIR PRO. You can move this license to any other key or simply move the key to use it on another platform. 

This is the same for the permanent license of MIR PRO, which is one of the reasons why we added MIR PRO 24 (you can use MIR PRO 24 on additional servers). 

The MIR SE license turned into a MIR PRO 24 license, it is a free upgrade. 

Best, 

Paul

• Ok you sold me with your demo.  I've purchased the Vienna Ensemble Pro 5.   One of the few companies left with high quality standards.  Just to be clear though, I run the MIR se (now MIr pro 24) liscense on my Sonar X1 computer and multiple vienna ens. pro 5 liscenses on all computers? I will have Mir pro 24 access on all computers networked into my sonar x1 computer? just checking.  Many Thanks!

• last edited
    last edited

Hi, 

@Blogospherianman said:

I will have Mir pro 24 access on all computers networked into my sonar x1 computer? just checking.

MIR PRO is only available on the computer that has the key with the license available.  MIR PRO (24) is designed to run on one machine, as one virtual room for the orchestra. We have introduced MIR PRO 24 with a great price, in case you want to use it on multiple machines with multiple licenses. 

Best, 

Paul

• So how much for additional MIR PRO 24 liscenses?  cheap for already owners right!

• Hi, 

well, the normal price for MIR PRO 24 is already VERY low, there are no additional discounts for additional licenses. So: MIR PRO 24 IS the side license to MIR PRO. 

Please don´t forget: MIR PRO is a unique program and comes with 11.000 impulse responses out of the box. Try to find that anywhere else [:)]

Best, 

Paul