Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,758 users have contributed to 42,256 threads and 254,905 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 41 new user(s).

• Hi, 

To be fair, we have found out about this bug too late. 

However, we´re determined to get this right for all Logic users out there, and the Logic developers are also contributing (Logic 9.1.7 is already a step in the right direction). 

But I don´t want to highjack this thread. 

Best, 

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi DG

I use the same piece since years to do my tests The hanging note problems is happening with Event input and Multiport but NOT with IAC.

It's pitty that I dont have the tools to analyse more the problem, but it is comming since VE PRO / MIR PRO

The question is why THERE IS NO HANGGING NOTE USING IAC and 5.1 / 7.1 ?

Why there no Hanging notes with MIR STEREO ?

Why there is Hanging notes in 5.1 and 7.1

May be the programmers of VSL should have a look at this to put a trap in the software to see what is really happening !

I love MIR PRO but this hagging note problem is bugging me !

Best

Cyril

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic
  • last edited
    last edited

@Cyril said:

Hi DG

I use the same piece since years to do my tests The hanging note problems is happening with Event input and Multiport but NOT with IAC.

It's pitty that I dont have the tools to analyse more the problem, but it is comming since VE PRO / MIR PRO

It seems to me that the answer is obvious. Don't use Multiport.

DG

• last edited
    last edited

@Cyril said:

Hi DG

It seems to me that the answer is obvious. Don't use Multiport.

DG

VSL answer is not to use IAC !

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic
  •  Cyril, could you PLEASE edit your signature down to a reasonable length?  It consumes most of the screen space on these threads...

Dorico, Notion, Sibelius, StudioOne, Cubase, Staffpad VE Pro, Synchon, VI, Kontakt Win11 x64, 64GB RAM, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, August Forster 190
  • last edited
    last edited

@Bill said:

Cyril, could you PLEASE edit your signature down to a reasonable length?  It consumes most of the screen space on these threads...

You are the only one to complain !

VSL have ask to have all the configuration in the signature, so if VSL ask me to shorten it I will do so [;)]

• last edited
    last edited

@Cyril said:

You are the only one to complain !

VSL have ask to have all the configuration in the signature, so if VSL ask me to shorten it I will do so

Put a comma after each existing line and condense the lines.  You don't need to take any info out,  just allow it to take up less lines.

It was a polite reasonable request from another user,  perhaps you could make a small adjustment.