Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,766 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,923 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 14 new post(s) and 35 new user(s).

• Controlling of the Downloaded Files

Hi all,

my 2 questions of the day :-)

I downloaded a lot of Download-Instruments-files (My external Harddisk shows more than 80 GB) and it took me more than 10 hours (... and it damaged my old Macbook Black ... I don't know why :-D ...)

1. Question:

Is there a way to control if all the Files (CAB-Files and so on ... ) are complete? Or would installation not be possible without the complete quantity of files? I would like to control that, cause in the morning my older Macbook, which I used for the MEGA-Download didn't work.

I just Downloaded the Files with the Download-Manager, but i did't install them yet.

(The good thing: My main Computer works smoothly :-)

2. Question:

The Library Updates ... Do they contain additional Content? Maybe Physical Modelling stuff :-)??

Thanks

BR Lars

• Hi Lars, 

1) That´s the good part with the download manager: All files are downloaded correctly, otherwise the download wouldn´t complete (and installation wouldn´t even start).

2) You´ll get more Presets, Matrices and a few bug-fixes.... no physical modelling stuff. 

Best, 

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Danke Dir Paul[:D]