Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,087 users have contributed to 42,705 threads and 256,979 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 39 new post(s) and 34 new user(s).

• Question about Sale

Is it necessary to purchase and register an instrument's Standard library, then purchase the Extended to get the discount, or is it possible to just purchase the full dowload insturment at once, with the discount on the Extended portion of the price?

Dorico, Notion, Sibelius, StudioOne, Cubase, Staffpad VE Pro, Synchon, VI, Kontakt Win11 x64, 64GB RAM, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, August Forster 190
  • Hello Bill, 

You can purchase the Full Library right away. If you are elligible for a discount ("Your price"), it will be applied. 

If you have any specific question, you can of course always contact our sales team at

Best, 

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  •  Thanks Paul!

Dorico, Notion, Sibelius, StudioOne, Cubase, Staffpad VE Pro, Synchon, VI, Kontakt Win11 x64, 64GB RAM, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, August Forster 190
  • Do you have an EDU pricing ?

• last edited
    last edited

Hello achambily,

If you're representing an educational institution, and want to purchase several licenses of one of our big DVD Collections, please contact us at regarding your inquiry.

For students we don't have educational pricing all year round, I'm afraid. In the past we had special student offers in autumn. Maybe we're going to repeat this offer this year, let's see. ;-)

Kind regards from Vienna,

Stefan