Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,087 users have contributed to 42,705 threads and 256,979 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 39 new post(s) and 34 new user(s).

• eLC: problem with the cache key, can't save in VE PRO 5

Dear Community, wanting to save my VE PRO - Project, I experienced an unusual error message by the eLicenser: "Die Verschlüsselung ist fehlgeschlagen. Es ist ein Problem mit dem Schlüssel-Cache aufgetreten. Bitte generieren sie einen neuen Schlüssel." ("The encryption failed. There is a problem with the cache key occurred. Please generate a new key.") I am not sure what to make out of this. I had the latest Updates of eLC, VE PRO 5 and VI PRO. My stick seems to by alright, the maintenance routine doesn't produce any problems. Does anyone have an idea what to do? Kindest regards Manuel

• Hello Manuel, 

Thanks for your mail. To be honest, I also don´t know what to make of this. Could you please send a screenshot with the error message that also shows the key in the eLCC software in the background, so that I can ask my colleagues at eLicenser?

Send to  and include as much information as possible (maybe also the sequencer project that you are using VE PRO 5 with. I assume that this message occured when you tried to save a *.viframe file, is that correct?

Thanks, 

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL