Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,755 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,917 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 17 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• updating libraries

How can you tell which version of a library you currently have installed on your system?

Thanks.

d

• We can hope one day to have a software/library update message like with Macos [;)]

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" - 1 x 27" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D Dolby Atmos --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic --- Studio equipped in Dolby Atmos 7.1.2
  • last edited
    last edited

@Cyril said:

We can hope one day to have a software/library update message like with Macos

As long as there is a "never bother me with this cr*p again" button, that's  fine by me. [:D]

DG

• last edited
    last edited

@DG said:

As long as there is a "never bother me with this cr*p again" button, that's  fine by me.

DG

why           " this cr*p again" ?????????

MacBook Pro M3 MAX 128 GB 8TB - 2 x 48" - 1 x 27" screen --- Logic Pro --- Mir Pro 3D Dolby Atmos --- Most of the VI libs, a few Synch... libs --- Quite a few Kontakt libs --- CS80 fanatic --- Studio equipped in Dolby Atmos 7.1.2
  • last edited
    last edited

@DG said:

As long as there is a "never bother me with this cr*p again" button, that's  fine by me.

DG

why           " this cr*p again" ?????????

Because there are a couple of applications that I have that constantly hassle me about updates, and there is no way (that I've found) to switch these messages off. As long as I don't have to be bothered with "checking for updates", when my machine is not even connected to the Internet, I don't mind that these messages can appear for people who want it.

DG