Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,773 users have contributed to 42,478 threads and 255,926 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 37 new user(s).

• holiday deal response time sales

Hello all,

I just purchased some vienna symphonic library products from my dealer to an amount giving me 2 free extended libraries. I registered everything yesterday (more than 24 hours ago) and still have no response from sales (except the automated reply). Isn't this a bit odd, after all it only requires checking the registration and sending me codes: 5 minutes work. Even if the holiday deal is a success this should not take several days as it now seems that it is going to be.

Best regards, Bob

•  Hello Bob,

her you can find all informations how the holiday deal works:

http://www.vsl.co.at/en/65/71/2028/1714.vsl

best

Herb

• last edited
    last edited

Thanks Herb,

I had read that very carefully and it says: "After having purchased and registered your products, please send an email to sales@vsl.co.at">sales@vsl.co.at to let us know which Extended Libraries you’d like to receive for free." I have done all that. Now it is up to VSL to honour their deal. And of course I am quite sure they will, that is not the point. However, the question is in what timeframe. It nowhere says that you will receive the extended library codes in 1 day, 2 days, a week or whatever. I just find that such a deal, which requires no more than a few minutes to put through for your customers, should not take days as it now seems.

Cheers, Bob.

•  Sorry Bob,  

I missunderstood your posting, because you didn't mention that you have already sent an email to salessupport.

Usually requests are handled within 24 hours.

best

Herb

• Hi Bob, 

Just checked again and saw that our sales team has already answered. 

Thanks for your patience, 

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Thanks Paul! Needless to say I am very happy that they have in the meantime answered. Just write my impatience down to my admiration for your products and the eagerness to have them :-).

Best regards, Bob.