Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

188,328 users have contributed to 42,591 threads and 256,456 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 15 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• E Licenser issue

I booted up Vienna Special Edition today and got this message: The license for application 'Special Edition L2' will expire soon. Number of application starts left: 50 Does anyone know what this is about?

• last edited
    last edited

Hello munmun,

Your Special Edition consists of 2 part, the Standard Library and the Extended Library. Please have a look at this chart to see which instruments are included in which library (scroll down).

You had access to the Extended Library, which is already installed on your harddrive, with the 180 starts demo license that used to be on our ViennaKeys (we have . As soon as it expires, all instruments of the Extended Library (labeled with "L2" in the browser) will not be available anymore.

You can of course purchase the Special Edition Extended Library online anytime.

The same is of course true for the Special Edition PLUS Extended Library (you have registered the Special Edition BUNDLE Standard Library).

Please check out our Holiday Offer, the Special Edition BUNDLE Extended Library is 740 Euros, which brings you quite close to the 900 Euro / 1100 US$ Limit...

You could add another DVD Instrument and save quite some money this way.

If you have any questions, please contact us at

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • I bought the extended library outright (physical DVD) from Cosmo music in Toronto over 2 years ago. So this is definitely not demo issue. Could my licenser key not be working?

• Hello munmun,

Just double-checked your account again, there are no Extended Libraries registered. You must have received a serial number certificate from Cosmo music when you purchased it.

The best idea is to contact me directly at with a screenshot of your eLicenser Control Center with your key connected.

Best,

Paul

• I have just sent you the screenshot. I don't remember if Cosmo music gave me a code or not. It was a while back. However, in the +edition box there is a code on what looks like 3 stickers. However the format of this code is not compatible with elicenser. So please let me know how to proceed. I have a legitimately purchased product here. Thanks

• Hi munmun,

Thanks for sending the screenshot, I have answered your mail.

Best,

Paul