Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,087 users have contributed to 42,705 threads and 256,979 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 39 new post(s) and 34 new user(s).

• Epic Orchestra wont Download

I am trying to download the Epic Orchestra download. The download manager initially shows servers available, but then changes to 0(0) servers. Then it just sits there doing nothing. Am I doing something wrong?? Paul

• This really is frustrating. elicenser is installed. Vienna Key with Epic Orchestra is plugged in. Epic Orchestra wont download. :(

• last edited
    last edited

Please make sure you are running the very latest download manager, found here.

• Downloaded from the link on your website today. Is it different than this link? I have tried it on three different computers with no luck. They all say 0(0) servers available and just sit there and do nothing.

• Then it sounds like your internet provider, or some firewall, is blocking the traffic. We are using the bittorrent protocol for transmission - perhaps you can talk to your ISP and see if they are blocking this type of traffic.

• Thanks for the reply. I have downloaded hundreds of files/software/movies etc etc and have never had a problem before. They don't usually block downloads as such.