Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

188,328 users have contributed to 42,591 threads and 256,456 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 39 new user(s).

• Free Upgrade for Vienna Instruments PRO 2 ?

The latest Newsletters indicates a free upgrade to go from Vienna Instruments PRO -> Vienna Instruments PRO 2. I found only the demo version of Vienna Instruments PRO 2 by the online shop, free. Received authorization code for the demo version and installed; it's work fine but how to have the final version of the version 2. I said that I have a bank registered with the first version of Vienna Instruments PRO. In advance, many thanks _

• Hello geronimo, 

I checked your registered products, couldnĀ“t find a registration of Vienna Instruments PRO... Maybe you are mixing up the original "Vienna Instruments" (included with each VI Collection) with "Vienna Instruments PRO"?

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Yes, I confuse the types of software instruments: I have only one library with its extension (Elements) _ Do I qualify for an upgrade at all ? Sorry to be down to earth with your system and its hierarchy.

• Hi geronimo, 

Our Software products are separate from the VI Collections, so there are not upgrade paths in this case. But you can always get a demo license (which you did already, as far as I can see). 

Best, 

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL