Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,091 users have contributed to 42,706 threads and 256,980 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 39 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• Wrong version of Vienna Instruments loading in VEP 5

Why is it that when I click on "Add instrument" under the Channel menu in VE Pro 5 does it load Vienna Instruments and not Vienna Instruments Pro 2 which I do have installed? How can I change this? Thanks in advance for anyone's help. Greg

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Greg,

Please install VI PRO 2 once again, everything will be fine.

VI PRO needs to be added separately from now on, it is not automatically installed with VE PRO anymore.

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Thanks for the help and it did work perfectly...thank you. I have two other questions if I may; I recently reinstalled VEP 5/MIR Pro because MIR Roompack 1 was not installed only a trial version. I've been looking around the VSL site and in my user area and there's no way for me to get it. Why did I only get the trial version of Roompack 1 and how can I get the full version? Finally, Are there plans for more Roompacks in the not too distant futre for MIR Pro possibly from other locations around the world? Thank you so much for the stunningly amazing trio of updates. VSL has helped to make me a better and inspired musician.

• last edited
    last edited

Hello gjdolhin,

I have checked your registrations and saw a registration for MIR SE "only", as well as a demo license for MIR PRO, but no demo license for VE PRO 5.....

I´m a bit confused here, are you using a different account? Please contact me at with additional information.

In any case, you should definitely download and install the latest version of the MIR RoomPacks.

RoomPack 1 is included with both MIR and MIR PRO, but not with MIR SE. If you want to upgrade from MIR SE to MIR PRO, please let me know.

Regarding more RoomPacks: Yes, there are quite some plans, and I hope that we can make all of them happen!

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL