Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

188,328 users have contributed to 42,591 threads and 256,456 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 15 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• SOLVED: Upgrade from VE Pro 4 to VE Pro 5. Only one activation code works.

Hello there. 

I just upgraded from VE Pro 4 to VE Pro 5. I was emailed three activation codes. I entered the frist activation code and was asked which licence I wanted to upgrade. I chose one of the VE Pro 4 liceneces and that worked perfectly. I now have one licence for VE Pro 5. 

However when I enter the second or third activation code I get the message: "Currently, there is no license available which can be upgraded by your upgrade license. Please connect an USB-eLicenser, which holds an appropriate upgradable license, to your computer".

I still got two VE Pro 4 licenses that I want to upgrade to VE Pro 5.

I have the latest version of the elecenser installed. 

Thanks in advance. 

Yours Sincerely, 

Edwin Sykes. 

• last edited
    last edited

Hello Edwin,

Did you install the latest eLCC?

And is the VE PRO 4 license you want to upgrade available on your key?

You can always contact us at , if it doesn´t work for some reason. The more information and screenshots you can add, the better!

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hey Paul. 

Sorry it took a while to get back to you. I upgraded to the latest eLCC. I assumed for some reason that I had the latest version but it turned out I didn't. [:$]

Thanks very much for your reply, upgrading to the latest version of the eLCC worked. I now got all the licenses on my dongle up to date. [:D]

All the best, 

Edwin.