Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,773 users have contributed to 42,478 threads and 255,926 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 37 new user(s).

• VE Pro 5

Hi all, i bought the upgrade license from VE Pro 4 to VE Pro 5 two days ago. The problem i now have is that i cannot see any download link to VE Pro 5. I can only download the manual there. It is my understanding that i now should be able to download the software directly. I tried contacting support through email twice, but there was no response so far. I hope someone can help me here on how I can download VE Pro 5. Feel free to hand me over the MIR license too if that works better ;) Jens

• Welcome Jens,

this link -> http://www.vsl.co.at/en/68/428/2022/1709.htm doesn't work for you, even when you're logged in to the VSL site?

BTW - MIR Pro is included, and you can test it for 30 days, as far as I know. ;-)

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Hey Dietz, thanks for the fast response ... The link you supplied is the one that is not working, even when I'm logged in. I can see the other SW licenses and downloads, but not the VE Pro 5 download links. My guess is there must be something wrong with the backend system, since the Paypal transaction actually worked (and my account was charged). But it's not so easy to analyze that from this side of the fence of course :) But maybe there is another solution to this problem?

• last edited
    last edited

Hi dexjam,

I checked your account and couldnĀ“t find a license upgrade.

Please contact and we will look into it!

The best way to check out MIR PRO is described here.

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi Paul, thanks for the response, i actually tried contacting you through that address twice, but no response so far (aside from the automated eMail) maybe I get spam filtered or so? Or should i just try and resend the mail? Thanks, Jens

• Hi Jens,

We have received your mail, but couldnĀ“t find any order yet. IĀ“ll contact you through our sales team right away.

Best,

Paul 

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Thanks Paul, much appreciated. Best, Jens