Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,762 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,922 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 13 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• VE Pro 5 download link missing

I bought yesterday the upgrade VE Pro 4 to VE Pro 5 but I can't find the way to download it now ! 

Thanks

• Hello jpg, 

I just checked your records, and all I can see is that you purchased VE PRO 4 on the 16th of November 2009...

Did you purchase under a different account?

Best, 

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hello Paul, I bought it on november 24th with my account "write@goude.net". I just checked on your website if I ever used my other mail address "ecrire@goude.net" but surely not because I was just able to create a brand new account using this address ! You will find below the copy of the message I got from my bank related to my payment. What should I do now ? Best, Jean-Philippe Goude Début du message réexpédié : De : CIC <hostmailer@e-i.com> Date : 24 novembre 2011 10:29:39 HNEC À : <ecrire@goude.net> Objet : Cic.fr - Code de Confirmation pour votre demande de paiement de 40.00 EUR sur carte ************5567 M JEAN-PHILIPPE GOUDE, Nous avons le plaisir de vous communiquer le Code de Confirmation à utiliser pour confirmer votre opération en cours : Nature de l'opération : Demande de paiement par carte bancaire Commerçant : VIENNA SYMPHONIC LIBRARY Date et heure de la transaction : 24-11-2011 10:29:34 Montant : 40.00 EUR Carte bancaire utilisée : ************5567 Code de Confirmation : 596343 à utiliser avant 10h44 (heure de Paris). Service Filbanque Ce message a été envoyé automatiquement. Merci de ne pas répondre. Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à l'intention exclusive de son ou ses destinataires. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'émetteur et de détruire le message. Toute modification, édition, utilisation ou diffusion non autorisée est interdite. L'émetteur décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message s'il a été modifié, déformé, falsifié, infecté par un virus ou encore édité ou diffusé sans autorisation. *********************************************************************************************** Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à l'intention exclusive de son ou ses destinataires. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'émetteur et de détruire le message. Toute modification, édition, utilisation ou diffusion non autorisée est interdite. L'émetteur décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message s'il a été modifié, déformé, falsifié, infecté par un virus ou encore édité ou diffusé sans autorisation. *********************************************************************************************** This message and any attachments are confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error, please notify immediately the sender, then delete the message. Any unauthorized modification, edition, use or dissemination is prohibited. The sender shall not be liable for this message if it has been modified, altered, falsified, infected by a virus or even edited or disseminated without authorization. *********************************************************************************************** ecrire@goude.net>hostmailer@e-i.com>

• Hello Olaf,

I hope you don't mind if I jump in here. :-)

If I'm not mistaken this message is a confirmation of your bank that the payment is cleared and that you can place your order. The clearance was valid until November 24 (which is the date you attempted to place your order), which means that it is not active any more, I'm afraid.

Please try to announce the order to your credit card company and place another order afterwards, this will make sure that the payment will go through. You can of course also use PayPal as an alternative method of payment.

If the problem persists, please contact our sales support at .

Best,

Stefan