Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,755 users have contributed to 42,476 threads and 255,916 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• checkout basket error

Trying to buy MIR Pro and when I select payment method (either Paypal or Credit card) and hit continue it gives me an error listed below.  Worked fine a couple days ago when I upgrade VE Pro.  Tried in Safari and Firefox.

The page cannot be displayed

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.
    Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator to let them know that this error has occured for this URL address.
    HTTP 500.100 - Internal server error: ASP error.
    Internet Information Services

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Type:
    Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server (0x80040E14)
    Incorrect syntax near ','.
    /www4execute.asp, line 990
    Browser Type:
    Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_7; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.20.25 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.4 Safari/533.20.27

Page:
    POST 144 bytes to /www4execute.asp
    POST Data:
    __VIEWSTATE=&query=&act=delBasket&item=0&kind=37&type=&quty=0&returnUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vsl.co.at%2Fen%2F211%2F218%2F708%2F455.htm&ordertype=4

• Hi Animus,

I'm sorry to hear of this problem!

I just checked our records and saw that you were able to buy MIR Pro successfully in the meantime, so I guess this problem is resolved. :-)

In case I'm wrong, please contact our sales support with as many details as possible at , we'll be happy to help you out.

Best,

Stefan