Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,598 users have contributed to 42,243 threads and 254,862 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 19 new post(s) and 45 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@MS said:

There is a Vienna Ensemble Pro Uninstaller in the Vienna Ensemble Pro applications folder.

Thanks, Martin; got it!

• Hi All, Im sure this was brought up somewhere, but could someone please tell me if VEPro5 is still limited to 16 tracks per instance? Thanks - Mike

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Mike,

VE PRO was never limited to 16 tracks per instance, but the Audio Unit standard is....

We have introduced a workaround with the so-called "Event Input" plug-in, here is a video that gives you an overview.

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi everybody, 

There is an upgrade price from VE PRO 4 to VE PRO 5, here are the details. It is NOT a free upgrade. 

"Registered users of both Vienna MIR and Vienna Ensemble PRO 4 will get Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 for free during the introductory period, and for EUR40 after December 15, 2011". http://www.vsl.co.at/en/211/497/1687/2002/2021/1708.htm

now, I suppose that could simply mean that only one with a license for both qualifies... but I would change the language a little. also what you said here implies that it isn't free for anyone.

• Hi,

I am always checking the registered products of every user before I answer a specific question, sorry about that glitch. There are many more VE PRO users right now than there were MIR users.

I think the text is just fine as it is. All specific questions regarding the upgrade paths will be answered in the forum or directly at

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL