Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,087 users have contributed to 42,705 threads and 256,979 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 39 new post(s) and 34 new user(s).

• Service autostart minimized on load

No matter of checkbox "start minimized on load", the Server App window always appear. I want to start both x32/x64 servers on windows logon. I put these into the Autostart-Folder. Is there a "Service" Way of starting these? How can the apps launched minimized?

• I may have misunderstood your question, but in windows you can set up any shortcut to open a program minimized.  Right-click the shortcut and choose "Properties", then selct "Minimized" in the Run section.

• ah, ok, I just realised: The checkbox say "Open INSTANCES minimized on load"... NOT Server app window... Thanks, will try your suggestion!

• I tried your suggestion and it works although only kind of. The server app starts minimized, but remains on the taskbar. I still have to close it to hide it from there and only have it shown in the notification area. What would be really nice would be to have an autostart feature to have the server start in the background and only be visible in the notification area. Or is there a workaround? Thanks.