Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,762 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,922 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 13 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• Polyphonic (!) legato ... ???

Wasn't that allready a feature in the former version of instruments pro? [:)]

Further I don't see any GROUNDBREAKING, HEADSHAKING new stuff worth 125 euro...

Sorry, as usual [;)]

(but in the end I will probably purchase it anyway...)

• Agree 150%.

• Sorry I don't understand. You are talking about VI PRO 2?

VI PRO 2 is free ugrade for VI PRO users. Both of you have already VI PRO registered as far as I can see.

Further we have not announced any real details about the upcoming VI PRO 2 features.

So I'd say any complaints are a little pathetic at the moment, isn't it?

best

Herb

• last edited
    last edited

Hi,

Could easily be a misunderstanding there, as the teaser video is the only thing that´s new on the linked page.

All the features you see are already available with VI PRO 1, and I hope you are using them a lot!

More details about the new features in VI PRO 2 will be announced soon - and I´m sure you´ll like them [:)]

All the best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • I'm looking forward hearing about them Paul!

• last edited
    last edited

@herb said:

Sorry I don't understand. You are talking about VI PRO 2?

VI PRO 2 is free ugrade for VI PRO users. Both of you have already VI PRO registered as far as I can see.

Further we have not announced any real details about the upcoming VI PRO 2 features.

So I'd say any complaints are a little pathetic at the moment, isn't it?

best

Herb

Hi Herb,

That wasn't quite clear to me, according to what I read and saw.

You see, my first reaction was: "oh wow, something new, and hopelfully great (as ever)"
    Then I looked for how to update it; logged in, saw the price and there was my second thought (kindly written above)

So marketing wise, things work properly. The effect on me, as said, did not.
    Pathetic? Yes, I get what you mean and you may be right, but I am just a customer who brings out an opinion on your product/marketing campaign with a typical experience on your updates or upgrades. Pardon me, I just had a little deja vu... a deja vu you can expect, but in the end I really love what you do, and you know that [;)] relax...