Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,773 users have contributed to 42,478 threads and 255,926 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 37 new user(s).

• Seeking VSL Owners For Job

What I need: I am seeking a VSL owner to open my sessions, replace indicated instruments with VSL instruments, and automate them to sound natural and professional - only. You do not need to mix anything. Next you will bounce (rough) each channel, and send them to me in .AIFF. There will be 30 - 40 songs in total, about 25% will need your work. Instruments that you will replace are strings (chamber strings) and trumpets. Compensation: Despite it's success, this is a non-budgeted project. I am willing to pay a reasonable price. Alternatively, I am also willing to return the favour - tenfold - in the form of another music industry-related task I can do for you. You will be credited either way. Timeline: All I can say is that this is going to take a long time to complete, so I would like to keep you on file until then. There is no official release date. Apply: Please send me a private message with your e-mail address. I will tell you everything you need to know about this project upon your offer.

• PaulP Paul moved this topic from Orchestration & Composition on