Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,755 users have contributed to 42,476 threads and 255,916 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• Vienna Key/eLicencer

I had my vienna special ed installed on my PC, now have new Mac with Lion OS and can't seem to install, as it tells me that my 'activation code has been used already.An activation code can be used only once to download or upgrade a license. Please contact your software vendor to get a valid activation code'. I have not used this PC for 2 years nor the vienna instruments for the that period as well. I have picked where I left off 2 years ago . Need help please!

• last edited
    last edited

Hi David,

And welcome to our forum!

I just took a look into this, it seems that you're trying to download the license for your Special Edition Standard Library to the very same key that already holds the license. Licenses have to be downloaded only once, no matter if you're using another computer now. 😊

Simply install our software and our samples, and you'll be able to use your Special Edition Standard Library.

Please make sure get the most recent updates of our Vienna Instruments software and the eLicenser Control Center (formerly Syncrosoft).

If you've got any further questions, you can also contact us at with more details and/or screenshots.

Best,

Stefan