Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,096 users have contributed to 42,706 threads and 256,980 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 35 new post(s) and 39 new user(s).

• [SOLVED] "Could not find a license for Vienna Ensemble Pro"

I installed VEP last week and for a couple of days now I'm getting messages that I have only a few starts left.  Today I got this message:

"Could not find a license for Vienna Ensemble Pro.  Please make sure that your Vienna Key is connected to a USB port....."

When I registered VEP last week I got a confirmation for my licenses and activation code etc.

Please excuse my ignorance but is the license key that I already had on my computer in order to run Vienna Instruments Special Edition,Special Edition plus, extended etc. the same key as the one that is needed for Vienna Ensemble Pro?

Thank You!

• last edited
    last edited

Hello Felix,

Your demo starts expiring is because your SE PLUS Extended Library Demo license is running out of starts.

For the other error: So far, you have only registered your Epic Orchestra license. You only had a VE PRO demo license.

So please register your VE PRO licenses (serial numbers are in your product box), and we´ll send you the activation codes for your permanent licenses right away.

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hello Paul,

everything's working now! Thank you so much for your help and I'm sorry for the confusion on my side.

- Felix

• Hello, I am having the same issue. I did a clean install of Windows 10. The USB E licenser is still plugged in. I downloaded the latest E Licensor software. But I am getting the error code It can't find the license. When I try to sart the latest version of License manager it just spins and never finishes loading anything.

• Hi diamond e,

Wow, that's quite a jump from 2011!

The best idea is to get in touch with support@vsl.co.at. Our eLicenser protected licenses/products are now legacy, and we switched to iLok.

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • ErisnoE Erisno moved this topic from Vienna Instruments Pro on