Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,766 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,923 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 14 new post(s) and 35 new user(s).

• Some little problems in MIR

For some reason I have had to install PLAY now - knowing of this little problem. http://community.vsl.co.at/forums/t/29299.aspx Meanwhile we know that we have to expect the same behavior in MIR... Can we expect an update for our lovely spaceship too? :-) btw, since MIR 1856 I get steady crashs on loading if I work over network. Could be it's a problem with ip-MIDI (it has been updated this year too). Workaround is only to start the MIR machine first - it never occuring if I work on the MIR computer only. Has anyone made same experiences? kind regards Frank

• Hi Frank,

thanks for reporting. Yes, the "spaceship" will receive an update as soon as possible, too.

... I have no idea what makes MIR crash while loading, though. Please send a message with as many details as possible to  (... even in German, if you prefer :-) ...). We will look into it.

Kind regards,

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Thanks, I will do it! and yeah, like to do it in german cause my english is poor. But I don't give up...:-)