Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,762 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,922 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 13 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• Ensemble Pro; Where is the Download link?

Hello everyone. I have just received the activation code and serial number for a trail download of Vienna Ensemble Pro. The only problem is that I can't find a download link for the demo. i only received an E-mail with these two codes. I put the activation code into my E-licenser, but now I'm stuck. Would someone kindly direct me to the download link, or tell me how to receive it? I already started the demo trial through the licenser application so I'd like to avoid wasting time. Thank you very much. EDIT: I think I found the download link, but I can't find the free instruments download link that is supposed to come with the program. Maybe they're only available when I buy the full version. The download manager doesn't seem to have a download link either.

• User Area/Software

DG

• Thanks. There are no instruments listed under software though.

• That's because you haven't bought any yet. [;)]

DG

• Hi synchronizer, 

The Epic Orchestra is only available with a permanent license of Vienna Ensemble PRO. 

The demo license "only" gives you access to the software itself (which you can test and use with 3rd party plug-ins). 

Best, 

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL