Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,765 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,923 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 14 new post(s) and 38 new user(s).

• REGISTRATION

I received the DVD collection of VSL Special Edition. I just have the registration code for the instruments. The tab for product registration labeled, Vienna Instruments Registration, under the User Area, does not work. Each time I click the tab, the page just loads the Vienna key registration form. Help me.

• last edited
    last edited

welcome Phillip,

in case you don't have any ViennaKey (or other USB eLicenser) registered you will get redirected to the key registration page - there it says:

We ask you to register your ViennaKey or any other eLicenser (formerly Syncrosoft) USB protection device.

if you don't know what a ViennaKey number is it reads further:

Plug your ViennaKey or other USB eLicenser into a USB port of your computer and start theeLicenser Control Center. The number can be found in pane on the left.

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • So besides the fact i spent 400 dollars on the instruments, i gotta pitch some more money for a license that didnt come with the dvd collection?

• last edited
    last edited

i'm sorry - you may have overlooked the note when ordering from here: http://www.vsl.co.at/en/211/261/314/1605/1612/370.htm

Please note: Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • Hello Phillip,

It is worh noting at this point that since eLicenser USB keys are pretty common in the music industry (Steinberg Key, Arturia Key, etc. - they're all eLicenser USB keys that are compatible with our ViennaKey), we've decided not to include the ViennaKey in any of our products, in order to 1) be able to offer a lower price for our products, and 2) to avoid our customers ending up with several eLicenser USB keys, when they only need one.

Best,

Stefan