Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,968 users have contributed to 42,270 threads and 254,964 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 14 new post(s) and 46 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@jasensmith said:

You'll have to forgive me all as I'm a little tipsy right now and just couldn't resist replying to this thread yet again.  If I've insulted any fans of the late "Great" Karl Marx my appologies. 

• last edited
    last edited

@Another User said:

Perfect storm brewing.

Indeed...

BTW Paul if you ever find yourself in the USA down Arizona way look me up and I'll take down to the range.  I carry a .40 caliber H & K P2000 Automatic it's great for blowing off a little steam and blowing off other things as well.  The 357 is bit too much gun for my small hands but if my dad is with us I'm sure he'll let you dance with his for a while.

• What is going on over here is the inevitable outcome of several years of mismanagement. Printing money or QE has consequences. Debt downgrading, currency losing value and most importantly, inflation amongst other things. There are short term advantages but there is an argument that  outweighs all that. For instance, no disrespect in anyway to Greece or Ireland but who in their right mind is going to convert from say, pounds or dollars to euros to go there if they have a brain? Now if they had drachmas, you're in business because the exchange rate might mean something then.

Yes  that's a nice invitation Jasen and I certainly will given the chance. Arizona sounds like a great place and anywhere where people wear cowboy hats should be obligatory for any John Wayne fans such as myself.

But here in Budleigh Salterton the heather is looking good. :)))

• PaulP Paul moved this topic from Orchestration & Composition on