Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,438 users have contributed to 42,227 threads and 254,796 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 22 new post(s) and 52 new user(s).

• And we shouldn't forget the new convolution MIR impulses. Excellent.

• What a nice move from the VSL Team to include it for free to registered users. [:)] I can't wait for their next big libraries (you know, Strings, Brass, etc...)

• Hallo liebes VSL-Team,

Klasse, dass Ihr den HYBRID REVERB für registrierte User kostenlos anbietet. Vielen Dank hierfür![Y][B][:D]

Gruß Lars

• Hi to the forum,

Thanks Paul for pointing out that Martin Saleteg was the developer for this. So, congratulations to you Martin on some excellent software.[Y]

Thanks to everyone else who contributed to it's development also[Y], and to Dietz for all of the great presets.[Y]

best,

Steve.[:D]

• Thanks, but in case of the Hybrid Reverb even the majority of presets was created by Martin Saleteg himself. Honour to whom honour is due! ;-) ... BTW - the convolution core of VS Hybrid Reverb (and VS Convolution Reverb) was created by Florian Walter, one of the driving forces behind MIR.

Apart from nagging Martin for a few additional features and GUI elements [6], my only contribution to Hybrid Reverb were about 20*) reverb settings and some of the original IRs (which were recorded for MIR, obviously).

Nonetheless I'm very happy to hear that you all seem to like the most recent of the Vienna Suite Plugins as much as I do.

*) ... "hundreds of presets" like Paul wrote is true for all the other plugins of VS, though ;-)

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Dear Dietz,

Truly beautiful and elegant as always, congratulations! There will be a multi-channel extension in the future (as MIR_SE stereo /  MIR multi-channel)? >>> Or in a similar way as IrcamTools Spat http://www.fluxhome.com/products/plug_ins/ircam_spat ?<<<

Elia

• last edited
    last edited

@aile said:

Dear Dietz,

Truly beautiful and elegant as always, congratulations! There will be a multi-channel extension in the future (as MIR_SE stereo /  MIR multi-channel)? >>> Or in a similar way as IrcamTools Spat http://www.fluxhome.com/products/plug_ins/ircam_spat ?<<<

Elia

Hmmm ... our developers have some nice surprises up their sleeves, but it is to early to talk about them already. 😉 Thanks for your patience!

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • I just want to say Thank you for the Hybrid Reverb. Yes it is a WOW! ,specially to all my project THANK YOU !!!!!