Ok, so maybe I'm being stoopid [*-)] but I can't get VE Pro to use VI Pro instead of the old VI.
- I'm only using the demo version of VI Pro
- I've downloaded the license for VI Pro
- I've instructed VE Pro to scan my 'VI Pro' folder in the VST options
When I tried to load my old setup (from Sibelius) VE Pro started as normal and started to load the samples, but there was no 'convert to VI Pro...' option on the file menu. And also now, it gets half way through loading my set up (around 10G into the RAM and about 6 VI Pro instances) and the VI Pro crashes!
What to do!
- Can I somehow instruct VI Pro not to use VI and start using the new VI Pro??
- Is there a VI Pro .dlll file somewhere that I need to move somewhere?!