Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

188,328 users have contributed to 42,591 threads and 256,456 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 15 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• FlutterTongue in download flute not playing back

Greetings, I don't seem to be able to get the fluttertongue to playback on the download flute. Everything else is fine. When I use the MIDI keyboard to test the patches the other patches play back correctly, but no sound comes out for the fluttertongue patches, so I don't think it's an issue of triggering the patch in Sibelius. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

• Hi Steve!

Thanks for reporting. The flutter-tongue patch seems to have slipped to the wrong place in the Flute download preset for Sibelius. I will correct it as soon as possible. In the meantime you can load the patch "09D FL1 flatter" manually to the right cell, which is 3A in the C#0 (D36 Flute 1 Special) matrix.

Best regards,
    Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Ok thanks, will try that in the meantime. When this is corrected, will it be a complete re-download of the flute or can there be an update downloaded? We will be notified when it is available, yes?

• There's nothing wrong with the Flute download instrument. It's just the preset, that came with the sound set. As soon as the updated sound set is online, I will post it here. But as written, just load the patch "09D FL1 flatter" to the aforementioned cell and everything should be fine.

Best,
    Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library
  • The flute preset for the Sibelius download wind instruments sound set has been updated.

http://www.vsl.co.at/en/68/141/460/576/655.htm

Best,

Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Thanks!

• ErisnoE Erisno moved this topic from Notation Programs & Vienna on
  • ErisnoE Erisno moved this topic from Finale on
  • ErisnoE Erisno moved this topic from Dorico on